The Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History (Romanian: Muzeul Național de Istorie Naturală "Grigore Antipa") is a natural history museum, located in Bucharest, Romania. It was originally established as the National Museum of Natural History on 3 November 1834. It was renamed in 1933 after Grigore Antipa, who administered the museum for 51 years. It was reopened in 2011 after a $13 million renovation.
Şoseaua Pavel D. Kiseleff 1, București 011341罗马尼亚 科普教育#动物学#自然历史 布勒加斯特