The National Polytechnical Museum was established on 13 May 1957 by a Council of Ministers decree, initially under the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. It was declared a national museum in 1968.Since 1992, the museum is located in a building formerly used as a museum to Georgi Dimitrov. It has been completely renovated in 2012 at a cost of 640,000 lv (326,000 euro). The National Polytechnical Museum regularly participates in the annual Night of Museums.
ul. "Opalchenska" 66, 1303 Sofia Center, Sofia, 保加利亚 National Polytechnic Museum #文化设施#工业文明 索非亚