Żerań Heat Power Station (Polish: Elektrociepłownia Żerań) is a coal-fired heat power station in the northeastern Warsaw suburb of Żerań, Poland. Built between 1952 and 1956 to Soviet design specifications – with the first turbine becoming operational on 21 July 1954 – it underwent modernisation in the years 1997-2001 when it was taken over by Vattenfall. It is now owned by PGNiG. The station has a heat generation capacity of 1,561 MW and an electric generation capacity of 350 MW.
Modlińska 15, 03-216 Warszawa, 波兰 发电厂#供电#能源技术#办公场所 华沙